The shocker was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was delete.
Slang dicdef. I've heard this outside of Wikipedia, so I know it is in real use, but I don't think we need an article on it. Move it to wiktionary, I guess. Tuf-Kat
- Delete: Vulgarism with no lifespan yet. More Beavis & Butthead wiki. Geogre 15:09, 9 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Possibly a thinly disguised advertisement for this website or this (adult) product. No useful content. Andrewa 16:07, 9 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Neologism, dictdef. -- Antaeus Feldspar 18:45, 9 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. There is definitely a non-etymological agenda here (probably an ad for collegehumor.com, as Andrewa noted) Wyss 19:29, 9 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete or merge with an article on foreplay? P Ingerson 00:42, 10 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Del.Mikkalai 08:41, 11 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Neologism, dictdef. —tregoweth 21:27, Dec 12, 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. ComCat.
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like other '/delete' pages is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.